SOLAR THERMAL SYSTEM BOLLYTERM HP CVT
Forced circulation system with heat pump water heater
The solar thermal system BOLLYTERM® HP CVT guarantees total coverage of DHW demand even in the most difficult climatic conditions with renewable energy sources through the integrated heat pump and the solar collectors with Cordivari vacuum technology CVT.
The high C.O.P guarantees maximum energy savings in support of the CVT collectors and the specific calorifier for solar systems that maximizes the performances of both energy sources by configuring a system with energy efficiency class A+++.
– High selective solar vacuum tube collector PVD, of the type Sydney with heat pipe technology.
– Anodized aluminum structure.
– Parabolic concentrator mirror CPC.
– Impact test according to EN 12975 and EN 9806.
– Model BOLLYTERM® HP with fixed solar heat exchanger and integrated heat pump with condenser coiled outside the storage tank.
– Tank in carbon steel.
– 1500 watt electrical heater integration included with boost function.
– Insulation of rigid polyurethane foam with high thermal insulation. External PVC cover.
– Internal Polywarm coating, suitable for drinking water according to 98/83/CE and subsequent amendments and DHW certification of internal Polywarm treatment DHW – SSICA – DVGW – W270 – UBA – WRAS.