SOLAR THERMAL SYSTEM B2
Forced circulation system with a double fixed coil calorifier
The Solar thermal system B2 represents the most widespreaded and consolidated configuration of installations. It best expresses the reliability and high performances in the production of DHW through solar source.
– Insulation in mineral wool.
– Anodized aluminum structure.
– Highly selective absorber.
– Impact test according to EN 12975 and EN 9806.
– Tempered glass according to EN 12150.
– Model BOLLY® 2 ST with double polywarm coated fixed heat exchanger.
– Tank in carbon steel.
– Internal Polywarm coating, suitable for drinking water according to 98/83/CE and subsequent amendments and DHW certification of internal Polywarm treatment DHW – SSICA – DVGW -W270 – UBA – WRAS.
– Insulation: Rigid fixed polyurethane hard foam with high thermal insulation (up to 500) or removable soft NOFIRE polsiter fiber 100% recyclable with high thermal insulation and fire resistance class B s2d0 (EN13501) and external PVC cover.
– Tested in accordance with European standard EN 12897:2006.