SOLAR THERMAL SYSTEM B2 CVT
Forced circulation system for DHW with vacuum tube collectors and double coil calorifier for boiler integration
The B2 CVT solar thermal system employs the Cordivari CVT vacuum tube collectors in combination with the configuration with the calorifier with 2 fixed heat exchangers. This maximizes the performance in the production of DHW from solar heat source even at higher latitudes or in very cold climates thanks to the high selective collectors with vacuum technology.
– High selective solar vacuum tube collector PVD, of the type Sydney with heat pipe technology.
– Anodized aluminum structure.
– Parabolic concentrator mirror CPC.
– Impact test according to EN 12975 and EN 9806.
– BOLLY® 2 ST with double fixed heat exchanger.
– Tank in carbon steel.
– Internal Polywarm coating, suitable for drinking water according to 98/83/CE and subsequent amendments and DHW certification of internal Polywarm treatment DHW – SSICA – DVGW – W270 – UBA – WRAS.
– Insulation: Rigid fixed polyurethane hard foam with high thermal insulation or removable soft NOFIRE polsiter fiber 100% recyclable with high thermal insulation and fire resistance class B s2d0 (EN13501) and external PVC cover.
– Tested in accordance with European standard EN 12897:2006.